Vegan Verve

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Brooklyn Pad Thai




Another recipe from Vegan with a Vengeance. This made way too much food! The recipe is set up to make 2 batches with 2 servings of noodles each. The middle pic is the pile of noodles I had left after I'd eaten as much as I could hold from the first batch. Next time I'll only make half the recipe and I'll still have leftovers for lunch. There's a lot of prep work here -- as with any stir fry. Your efforts will be rewarded. While I was eating just as I would think, "This is a bit too sweet," another flavor wave would arrive and I'd feel a rush of sour followed immediately by a spicy heat. Complex, addictive and absolutely enjoyable eats! Plus, any dish where I get to employ utilitarian garnish instantly gets the vote of the people -- squeeze on the lime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home